Graduate(M1), majoring in Natural Language Processing
Dept. Electrical, Electronics and Information Engineering,
Nagaoka University of Technology.
Tel : 080-5367-6318
- Undergraduate : Dept. Electrical, Electronics and Information Engineering, Nagaoka University of Technology
- Mar. 2015: B.E Dept. Electrical, Electronics and Information Engineering, Nagaoka University of Technology
- Mar. 2013：A.E Dept. Electrical and Computer Engineering, Maizuru National College of Technology
- Aug. 2012: Weekly Internship, Engineer Course, OPTiM Corp.
- Mar. 2015: Young researcher's award, Tokyo branch of of the Institute of Electrical Engineers of Japan
- Mar. 2015: Performance award for High marks, Nagaoka Univesity of Technology（B.E）.
- May. 2011: Prized for good logo mark design, Maizuru National College of Technology(used for logo mark at present)
- Nov. 2010, First Prize The 2010 English Presentation Contest for Colleges of Technology in the Kinki Distrcit
- Mar. 2013: Performance award for High marks, National Institute of Technology, Maizuru College a.k. Maizuru National College of Technology.
- Natural language processing
- Collective Intelligence
- Distributed algorithms and systems
- Editor : vim
- Basically development skills : VCS(git, mercurial), unittest(pytest)
- Machine Learning(I can use scikit-learn for general methods, theano for deep learning)
- Some algorithm and theory for Natural Language Processing.
- Videos (directing and editing movie and video clips)
- Some public learning materials in Japanese(link)